Innovation & Product Design
What we were working on
A business-friendly environment where non-technical users can safely– and with little involvement from IT – make changes to their business logic and simulate the impacts of changes before deploying them into production.
What I did
- Framed the problem
- Defined mental model and needs based on user audiences expectations and skills
- Defined a design strategy: separation of concerns for technical and business users
- Created a portal information architecture
- Designed 5 change management processes
- Built interactive prototypes
- Collaborated with two scrum teams to get a minimal viable product built
- An innovative concept for a change management business portal delivered within 2 weeks under high pressure which changed company strategy.
- Product evolved further into “Customer Decision Hub” – which is according to Forrester Wave 2022 a leader in Real-Time Interaction Management